Slow Carb Menu - What Should I Eat?

Slow Carb Menu - What Should I Eat?

A inquire I get asked a lot is: What does your Slow Carb Menu look like?

When I say Menu Im talking about what are the meals I eat on a daily basis. I think in normal as people, we love to have a look inside someones life as to what they are doing and how it can help others going forward.

Menu Salads

So I wanted to put together my Slow Carb Diet Menu to give you some thoughts as to what you can eat. This is based a bit on the Tim Ferris - 4 Hour Body plan but I am also a bit more liberal with stuff like Bacon and am not as regimented with dairy food. (Organic Sour Cream & Organic Cheese).

Slow Carb Breakfast

For breakfast I like to keep this the simplest meal of the day. The less plan the better. I ordinarily wake up and drink a good sized bottle of iced water. This shocks the metabolism in to starting to move, quench's thirst and wakes you up.

I then corollary it up by a 80 - 90% Protein meal. This is the meal that is most leading when it comes to protein. I ordinarily end up having 2 Eggs, Bacon with some Pepper & Fresh Chives mixed in the eggs. I am trying to bring myself to eating spinach at 9am but it can be a struggle.

Slow Carb Lunch

For lunch I like to mix it up and assuredly can depend on where I am or what I am feeling like. It ordinarily steps nearby a quick Salad, the slow cooker or eating out. But here are a few of the regulars on my menu:

Refried Beans, Steak & Vegetables Salad with Moroccan Chicken Turkish Kebab with Large Salad and a exiguous hummus Spiced Mince & Beans wrapped in Lettuce Leaves Slow Cooker Beef Brisket, Bacon & Chicken or Spicy Beef (as I call it)

Slow Carb Dinner

Although not a lot dissimilar from the above meals I am a true fan of Mexican food and Bbq. One huge benefit on this diet is Bbq & Mexican are the 2 easiest foods to eat. So Steak & Beans is on the menu a bit. Here are some of my top Slow Carb evening meal Choices.

Bbq Steak (Char Grilled) with a organery Egg Salad Black Beans, Diced Steak and Cayenne Pepper with some Grilled Peppers and Zucchini Stir fry with Beef/Chicken, broccoli & Zucchini strips If I'm out anything that fits under the rules at a Mexican restaurant. I even had McDonalds the other day by taking off the buns of some burgers lol. Not ideal, but you have to work with what you can find sometimes.

Slow Carb Snacks Snacks

Here are just snacks I have when I get hungry. I do need to note that on this diet you do not assuredly get peckish as such. If I am getting hungry I will ordinarily add a 4 smaller Lunch/Dinner meal.

Almonds & Brazil Nuts (but not too many) Jerky style organic beef Celery sticks Just Drinking lots and lots of lemon water

Well that is my Slow Carb Menu similar to the one on my blog for Slow Carb Dieters.

I hope you enjoyed the Article. To your Slow Carb Success!

Slow Carb Menu - What Should I Eat?

0 comments:

Post a Comment